NOTICE OF PRIVACY
This document constitutes the Privacy Notice for the purposes of the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
- Privacy statement of Hotel Safi.
Desarrollo Optima, S.A. de C.V, Restaurante Safi, S.A. de C.V, (hereinafter, Hotel SAFI), with address at Pino Suárez Sur 444 Col. Centro, Monterrey, N.L. CP 64000, is a company committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information you provide (personal data and, where appropriate, sensitive personal data), will be treated in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Notice.
- Purpose and Treatment of Personal Information.
- The Personal Data of Hotel Safi are collected and processed by the Responsible or its Managers in order to allow you to carry out the following activities:
- a) Request, hire, change or cancel services;
- b) Make payments online;
- c) Request invoice or digital tax receipt;
- d) Request a quote or service information;
- e) Make reservations through the website
- f) Request reservations by phone
- g) Request reservations directly at the Hotels
- h) Participate in surveys;
- i) Notify the Responsible about problems with their sites;
- j) Make comments or suggestions about products and services;
- k) Process payments, and
- l) Any other activity of a similar nature to those described in the aforementioned paragraphs.
In the case of applicants to employees and employees of Hotel Safi, the following activities will be carried out:
- a) Carry out the recruitment, selection and hiring of personnel;
- b) Manage payment process for salaries, invoices, receipts of fees, as well as salaries, taxes and contributions of staff;
- c) Manage the monitoring and control process of physical and logical access to the company’s facilities and assets;
- d) Maintain a staff database updated;
In the case of Hotel Safi suppliers, the following activities will be carried out:
- a) Keep a provider database updated
- b) Manage payment process to suppliers.
Hotel Safi, requires sharing your Personal Data with providers of database administration and management services; automated processing of Personal Data and its storage; authentication and validation of emails; recruitment; audit services, and other services of a similar nature to those described.
- Finally, the information you provide may be treated in the cases expressly authorized by art. 10 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
Article 10.- Consent for the processing of personal data will not be necessary when:
- It is provided in a Law;
- The data appears in sources of public access;
III. Personal data undergo a prior decoupling procedure;
- It has the purpose of fulfilling obligations derived from a legal relationship between the holder and the person in charge;
- There is an emergency situation that could potentially harm an individual in his person or his property;
- They are indispensable for medical care, prevention, diagnosis, the provision of health care, medical treatments or the management of health services, while the holder is not in a position to grant consent, under the terms established by the General Health Law and other applicable legal provisions and that said data processing is carried out by a person subject to professional secrecy or equivalent obligation, or
VII. Resolution of competent authority is issued
- Personal Data.
For the purposes indicated in this Privacy Notice, Hotel Safi may collect your personal data in various ways:
- When the information is provided directly by you.
- When you visit the websites of Hotel Safi.
- When you use the services offered by Hotel Safi, online
- When we obtain information through means other than those indicated above and which are permitted by applicable laws.
The personal data obtained by the means indicated above, can be: name, address, email, telephone number and any other that is required according to the purposes established in this Privacy Notice.
- Use of Sensitive Personal Data
Sensitive personal data is considered to be personal data that affects the most intimate sphere of its owner, or whose improper use may give rise to discrimination or entails a serious risk to it. In particular, those that can reveal aspects such as racial or ethnic origin, present and future health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union affiliation, political opinions, sexual preferences and such information are only collected by Hotel are considered sensitive. Safi of customers and may be used to improve or meet the needs of customers and the services provided to them.
- Limitation to the Use or Disclosure of Personal Information
You may limit at any time that the information you provide to Hotel Safi, is given the treatment indicated in numerals 3 and 4 of subsection B), by means of a request that must be submitted in writing to the following address: Av. Pino Suarez Sur 444 Col. Centro, Monterrey, NL CP 64000 from 9 am to 6 pm from Monday to Friday or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to protect your confidentiality, Hotel Safi will send the response to your request in writing to the address or to the email you have provided in your request letter, at the choice of Hotel Safi.
- Of the Exercise of the Rights (ARCO) of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition
Access, rectification, cancellation or opposition regarding the information you provide to Hotel Safi, indicated in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, may be done by submitting the request addressed to Hotel Safi, in terms of what is established in subsection E. above, which will be answered in writing or by email in the terms indicated therein.
- Control and Security of personal information
Hotel Safi undertakes to take the necessary measures to protect the information collected, using security technologies and control procedures in the access, use or disclosure of your personal information without authorization, for example, by storing the personal information provided on servers located in Centers Data that have limited access controls. For online transactions, we also use security technologies that protect the personal information that is transmitted to us through the various electronic means. However, no security or data transmission system over which the company does not have absolute control and / or is dependent on the internet can guarantee that it is completely secure.
- Changes to this privacy statement.
Hotel Safi may at any time update this privacy statement. In the event of substantial changes to this statement, we will communicate it through the following website: https://safihotel.com in the reservations section, privacy notice.
Therefore, we suggest you periodically visit this privacy statement to be aware of any updates.
I agree that the personal information I provide to Hotel Safi is treated in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Notice.